LucidLog.Net is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-04-03. The program can be installed on Windows.
LucidLog.Net is an efficient logging tool for tracing, debugging, diagnostic and real-time monitoring .NET and ASP.NET applications. It allows not only examine how well the your application is executing, but it is also a good way to pinpoint the performance issues and to troubleshoot a business logic of the your application. With LucidLog.Net its much easier to trace and debug multi-threaded and distribute applications than with ordinary debuggers. The LucidLog.Net LogViewer has a friendly interface and provides a wide range of log navigation and search tools, various methods of filtering, grouping, highlighting and selecting log entries for flexible and efficient log analysis.
- 100% managed code, C#
- Lightweight high-performance logging library with functionally rich API
- Flexible output to multiple logging targets
- Logging rich run-time context information
- Logging and monitoring of local and remote applications via TCP/IP
- Logging and monitoring of multi-threaded and distributed applications
- Powerful LogViewer application for receiving, viewing and analysing logs with various filtering, highlighting, navigation and search features
Other Features include:
- Logging of messages, collections, exceptions, asserts, standard and custom type objects (public fields and properties)
- Configuring library both with a XML file and programmatically
- Freely distributable utility for editing configuration files
- Listening and advanced control of System.Diagnostics.Trace output
- Logging control without changing the your application binary file
- Deleting the calls of LucidLog.Net Library methods from your code in one step
- Exporting logs to CSV and HTML files
- Printing visually styled logs
LucidLog.Net (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 1.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 90 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.